I did pretty well on my May goals:
- We had an incredible weekend in Exmoor and the forward planning - particularly the Ocado shop we did before going - meant everything went really smoothly;
- I have nearly completed all my cases at work, and hope I have done the necessary planning to make sure that those that I have to hand over be easy for my colleagues to pick up;
- The 'coat situation has been resolved'. All coats are now in cupboards, but I do need to be a bit tidier with my handbags.
- I am still loving my more advanced hot yoga classes. In the last one I didn't even have to take any additional child's poses!
- I made a courgette and orange cake rather than a chocolate and beetroot one as I had the ingredients. It got Sam's seal of approval;
- I did finish Memoirs of Geisha. It was wonderful and made deeper sense of our travels to Japan.'.
My June goals are as follows;
- Paint our kitchen step yellow - I meant to do this on Sunday but got diverted!
- Avoid any silly arguments with my Daddy on our annual holiday (this year to Dublin).
- Settle in to my new job, making a real effort to get to know my new colleagues and to get my head around the new systems.
- Celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary (!!).
- Choose invitations to my 30th birthday party.
- Stick to recording all my spending.
- Start running again now my knee is better.