Thus, at the beginning of the year I work out what I want ('big picture goals'), and then carefully plan out the steps I need to take to get there ('incremental goals'). I set incremental goals month by month and I thought it might make me more accountable to write them down on here. So here goes:
- Enjoy our skiing holiday - and maybe ski a black run!
- Plan girls trip to Glasgow at the end of this month;
- Book all accommodation for our March/April trip to Vietnam trip.
- Get jabs for Vietnam trip.
- Start reading the Torah in English with commentary;
- Keep up gratitude journal;
- Don't let Hebrew lessons slip, even if I am busy with work (Sunday afternoon homework!)
- Two work blog posts a month;
- Get two clients' cases off my desk;
- Use the CRM task function to delegate efficiently.
- Update my Ipad software (which dates back three years!);
- Phone the Student Loans Company and work out where I am with my repayments;
- Book my first driving lesson;
- Book a 10k for the Spring.
- Write 2 blog posts about things that make me happy.