For now, the traditions I cherish are these:
- our Christmas Eve supper of lasagne (Sam's favourite food) and doughnuts (to mark Chanukah as well as Christmas;
- stockings on Christmas morning with Daddy and Kerry and Joan. We each have our now now and they sit happily filled by the fire as we wake;
- a Christmas day walk to get everyone out of the house and ready for present opening and canapés. Both the Heath and the Parkland walk are perfect for this;
- always having Turkey and all the trimmings for a very late lunch/ early dinner (I am a traditionalist in this regard, and no other Christmas dinner feels right);
- a Christmas day movie all curled up on the sofa full and happy surrounded by opened gifts and cups of tea.