I am pleased to say that all February 2016 goals were duly completed. The photo above is from a particularly lovely brunch in Bath with my Dad and my Uncle; I was so glad I went home in the end.
This month's goals largely centre on Sam's 30th birthday and our trip to Asia are thus all very pleasing:
- calmly execute the plans for Sam's surprise birthday weekend, this weekend!!
- cook a three course dinner for 18 people (menu now planned!), the largest group I have ever cooked for;
- blog Stanley (my bestie's) birthday;
- continue the contentment challenge (minus any essential items for our Asia trip);
- give internal presentation at work;
- make sure case load is in order before handing over to my colleagues during our Asia trip;
- enjoy every moment of our trip to Hong Kong and Singapore!!!