My January 2016 goals went well. I feel I got a huge amount out of the development centre at work and I met my target of completing three blog posts. January was also a month of booking things; Sam's birthday surprise is fully booked and our big April trip is confirmed: we are travelling to Hong Kong and Singapore and to say I am excited is a HUGE understatement. This month I have also booked flights to Lisbon for a 30th birthday trip with my bestie (something we have been talking about for years!) and to Mallorca for our 5th wedding anniversary. There is a lot to look forward to and I think I may be subtitling 2016 'the year of adventure'.
With all that flight booking it is a good thing that I have been doing the contentment challenge, which has been going very well, Having unsubscribed from all the spam I get trying to sell me things I haven't found myself to drawn in to the desire to consume and hope that when I finish the challenge in March future purchases will be more intentional.
So, onto February goals, which are as follows:
- attend at least one networking event at work;
- celebrate my bestie's 30th birthday as it deserves to be celebrated (which we already made a start on last weekend, with so much more to come)!!
- enjoy a weekend in Bath with my Dad;
- fully plan the menu and logistics for Sam's chess themed birthday dinner in March (this will be the largest seated dinner the Tombshouse has seen!)
- continue the contentment challenge.